Thursday, April 22, 2010

Haul! and wasssup?

I have been very bad lately...
But I promise today was the last.... Well, I hope I stop wanting things! It  used to be, if I go out of the house I would end up buying stuff I see at the mall. Now, If I stay home, I might find something cool and leave the house so I can purchase that item over the internet. Ugggh,I must practice self-control! But hey, I purchased stuff that I "need"! I always stop and think if already have something similar at home which I should use up before buying anything else, you know! LOL. Here's yesterday haul...

Maybelline Make Up Remover: Eye & Lip 70ml

Headbands for my upcoming clinicals...(ughhh)


Pond's Flawless White Rebrightening Night 
Biogenic Ethyl Alcohol 500ml
Olay White Radiance Masks (Box of 5)
Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Cleanser

will post reviews later!

---------
I'm currently trying to clean my room and give my vanity that ooomph so I can feel good about it as I put my makeup on. Need to finish stuff before my clinicals next week. I wish summer would be lenthier because I'm dead lazy! Can't wait for stuff to come in the mail! heeheehee.

-bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment