Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another Mini HBC Haul & A Wave Goodbye!

I just thought I'd share the stuff I grabbed yesterday...


I was initially aiming for Pond's or Olay... and even considering Loreal.

But... the prices were like whoa!
So, I left the department store and went to HBC to see if they got anything.

I was thinking about products that would keep my face as baby-like as possible.
I needed a serum of some sort..

All these are part of my ritual at night (except for the soap).
I will post reviews later... If I can tell the difference!
-------------------------------------


Goodbye?!
To whom??

Actually to these stuff...

My uncle from the US had to come over to the Philippines due to an emergency regarding his father early this week..
I think he left today for Manila and would be bound for San Francisco tonight.
I was able to see him yesterday and had these packed up to be brought to my two sisters and my mom in the US.
Remember these from my Korean Hoard??
I told you it wasn't all mine! lol!

Actually, due to the heaviness of the packages...
these babies were left behind..
plus the two bleaching creams which is not shown here.

I already used the Evian Face Mist and I love it...
The Baviphat stuff are waiting to be consumed by me..
bwahahahaha.
-bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment