Friday, April 9, 2010

88 Palette Haul

Finally! 
I shall reveal what I'm guilty for...

But COME ON!
It was less than $50!

IT WAS ON SALE!

ehhhh.




It's summer and turns out I'm not going to the US on the upcoming Saturday.
My thesis has a final grade and its not due until after affiliation.
And my 3 days of make-up duty will be done later as well.
So... I just here dying because of the heat in the Philippines!
And I'm bored to death... I don't go out...
I used to find joy in shopping for clothes back home.
But now... I'm good doing my makeup shopping online!

here it is:


April 6, 2010

I got it on sale for P700 with shipping included.
Its not from Coastal Scents.. Its from DollFace Cosmetics!
Cebu, Philippines!
Ms. Pearl has awesome customer service!
The packaging is unbelievable!
(yay! more bubblewrap! teeheehee :p)

Why so cheap?
Because...

Yee.. Its a damaged 88 Matte Palette!
Ohh Well! ..its only 3!
And it was packed up so well that nothing else was damaged on its way to me :D



I did some swatches as well...
(only at the damaged parts XD)



Yellow - not that pigmented..  had to do it a couple of times for it to shop up like that!
Black - Hella pigmented! Like OMG! 
Silver - Very pigmented as well!

2/3! Not bad... I like it so far!
I'll just have to try using it!
Hmmm.
Practice I guess?
I should sharpen my artistic skills... if I have any
O.O




Yeah! I'm one happy dorko kid! 
>.<
-----------------------



April 7, 2010

Day two!
Another successful transaction in the lovely GirlTalk Forums!
Thanks to sis, Mina aka mgna15!

I got the DollFace Cosmetics 88 Shimmery Palette for P600.
The Nyx lipsticks were P100 each.
And the ELF stuff are P50 each as well.





Yes, it is pre-loved with some cracks but mostly in good condition.


I think I missed a few pots.. teeheeehee.

And here's everything else!



From ELF:
  1. Duo Eye Shadow Cream - Sugar Cookie, Butter Pecan, and Olive (freebie!!!!)
  2. Natural Radiance Blusher - Glow & Coy
  3. Healthy Glowing Bronzing Powder - Sun Kissed
From GLish:
  1. Eye Shimmer - Mystique (freebie!!!!!!)
I finally own one of the most raved local brand of the Phils.
I love the color and pigmentation.
Looks like an expensive brand!
(Sorry, there's none of this brand where I am situated..grrr)
From Nyx:
  1. Round Lipstick - Spell Bound, Eros, Fire, and Alecto
I will post my swatches of these babies!

-----------------

I actually have more stuff....
Nooooooooooooooo!


LOL.

- bee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment