Saturday, March 20, 2010

OL HAUL WEEK


Last week was a blast!
There has been a lot of drama in my personal life but..
RETAIL THERAPY has been awesome!

It was my first time buying pre-loved make-up from the lovely ladies of GirlTalk...
and I wasn't disappointed!
I basically bought all these within last week... keke.





EDM DUAL FIBER (STIPPLIG) BRUSH (ilaybalilay) - P100
ELF ALL OVER COVER STICK (ilaybalilay) - P50
The Face Shop Professional Foundation 23 (wahine) - P75
NYX Rouge Cream Blush (wahine) - P75
L'egere White Multi BB Cream (shane_ganda) - P350
ORIKS Vitamin C BB Cream (shane_ganda) - P300
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 21 (emilyenchanted) (i forgot. keke)

Thank you all for selling these wonderful items!

Also, for the freebies I got.. thanks again!
emilyenchanted - Etude Precious Mineral BB Cream SPF30/PA++ Sample (not shown)
ilaybalilay - the mineral make-up samples and the sweet note!!
wahine - Clean & Clear Active Clear Pimple Clearing Speed Gel

It was a definitely great week for online shopping @ GirlTalk...
The prices were insanely low.. I would never buy any of the bb creams at full price!
I would be a bum for the rest of my life..keke

I will do a review on the items later.

- Andrea :)

1 comment:

  1. hi sis, do you happen to know sis princesscharm's no. of gt?

    ReplyDelete