Saturday, January 30, 2010

OL HAUL #3


My third one!!!

I got the SKIN79 Trial Size BB Creams.. And because of some misundertanding which was solved I was given freebies to make it all better! Yes... I'm a happy bee :]

Reviews:
1. SUPER BEBLESH BB CREAM Triple Functions (hot pink)
- Said to have Whitening properties, UV Protection SPF25, and Wrinkle Free (??)
- Saw reviews on this one and people said itsfor the oily skin type... yay me!
- Normal coverage, doesn't make my face oilier
- Does improve my skin complexion.


2. BB DIAMOND COLLECTION PEARL LUMINOUS BEBLESH CREAM (silver)
- Luminous? Bcuz it has glitters in it!!! And the glitters are kinda big o.0 but not that many.
- Coverage is normal.
- I think I noticed that it brightened my skin complexion significantly.
- I like it!



I haven't tried the other two.. but I will soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment