Saturday, September 17, 2011

My New Home.

Hey guys!

I just thought to check what happening in my old blog... It bring me so much memories struggling as a newbie to makeup, blogging & even taking decent pictures... HAHA. Anyways, I have moved homes for my beauty/makeup blogging. I hope to be improving much much more over there than how I first started out.

NEW HOME:  

I hope all my wonderful readers who have supported me in my early stages of a makeup addict/beauty blogger will follow me through to my new life/blog. I also hope to hear from all of you soon! Comments, feedback, suggestions, & even violent reactions are allowed! LOL.

Love lots,

bee (formerly known as aijin).
<(^_^)>

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete