Saturday, September 17, 2011

My New Home.

Hey guys!

I just thought to check what happening in my old blog... It bring me so much memories struggling as a newbie to makeup, blogging & even taking decent pictures... HAHA. Anyways, I have moved homes for my beauty/makeup blogging. I hope to be improving much much more over there than how I first started out.

NEW HOME:  

I hope all my wonderful readers who have supported me in my early stages of a makeup addict/beauty blogger will follow me through to my new life/blog. I also hope to hear from all of you soon! Comments, feedback, suggestions, & even violent reactions are allowed! LOL.

Love lots,

bee (formerly known as aijin).
<(^_^)>

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete